The Importance of Uninsured Motorist Coverage for Georgia Drivers
Many Georgia drivers think that uninsured motorist coverage applies only when the at-fault driver is totally uninsured. That's not thecase. As this article explains, uninsured motorist coverage also applies when the at-fault driver is UNDERinsured, and that makes buying UM coverage one of the most important things that you can do to protect yourself and your family.
Learn more about Uninsured motorist coverage and how to protect yourself from uninsured drivers in a car or traffic accident:
- What is UM coverage, and why do I need it?
- So, how do I protect myself?
- What if I'm not in my covered vehicle when the wreck happens?
- I don't want to call my insurance agent. Won't my rates go up?
- Need a personal injury attorney? Learn more.
If you need legal counsel or representation in an uninsured motorist claim, contact Johnson Marlowe today.